Friday, April 20, 2012


Chapter11 - Developing and Managing Products





 

 As we all know Lay’s Potato Chip is known for one of the best snack in the world. The Compnay  has 33 different snacks already and 4 new products have introduced  in 2012.
Both  Smokehouse Style BBQ Flavored Potato Chips and
Baked Three Cheese Queso Flavored Tortilla Chips are the best among the new products.
 The products have an amazing taste . The most important factor in successful new product introduction is a good match between the product and market needs- as the marketing concept would predict.
Developing new products goes through many stages before going to the market. The first stage is new product strategy that is the roadmap of future product. The second stage is generation of ideas coming from customers, distributors, competitors, research and development.. then product goes to another stage Business analysis. Lays  does research of competition and market to determine future profitability. The next stage is development when Lays  tested of the product performance and safety. Then its products are  introduced in test market to evaluate consumers response. Finally Lays brings the product to commercialization. Lays has experienced sales force that presents new product to the market.

3 comments:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Niches for Affiliate Marketing blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete